Price and availability for 2018
Bookings run from Wednesday to Wednesday, but we will try to be flexible to take into account your travel plans. Please ask. Please note - the minimum high-season hire period is generally one week. Please contact email@example.com to discuss potential flexibility arrangements.
- The cost per week is €495.00 in high season (June - August) and €405.00 in mid season (April, May, September, October). We accept payment in euros or the sterling equivalent (on the date of invoice). Please contact us for details of the current exchange rate.
- We offer discounts of approximately 10 per cent for members of trade unions such as the National Union of Journalists, National Association of Probation Officers, those affiliated to the TUC (or international equivalents), the Society of Authors and various other organisations. (Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.) Alternatively e-mail email@example.com including your "promotional code". Special rates can be negotiated for the winter (low-season) period between November and March.
- A deposit of one-third of the total cost is required to confirm the booking.
- The balance is due four weeks before arrival.
- The rental fee includes the local visitor tax (tax de séjours) which will be paid at the appropriate nightly rate.
- All bookings incur a €65.00 cleaning charge, payable with the balance four weeks before arrival.
- Bookings run from 3pm on the day of arrival and the cottage should be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure.
The proprietors reserve the right to alter the price, terms and conditions without notice.